Safe Betting Sites – the Alternatives to Lord Exchange
We’ve already established that Lord Exchange is not the safest betting site and it’s best not to trust them with your money and personal information.
However, where can you find a safe alternative? You can read reviews on popular, licensed to provide services in India bettings.
You can play safely without breaking the law and make money at Dafabet, 20BET, Funbet, Bet365, Unibet, CampoBet, 1xBet, 4raBet, Parimatch, Fun88, 22Bet, Megapari.
It is also possible to check the security of a particular site on your own. Legitimate betting sites must comply with the following requirements:
- Be licensed. A valid gaming license is one issued by the Gambling Authority or the Gambling Commission in Malta, Curacao, the UK or another country authorized to issue this document. The licence must be held directly on the betting website or issued at the user’s first request.
- Information about the owners of the gambling establishment is freely available. The name of the company, year of foundation, location, founders of the company, number of employees and profit should be obligatory.
- To use 128-bit SSL encryption to protect personal and financial data of each registered user.
- Use the KYC exchange and financial regulatory procedure, which will confirm the veracity of the data entered by the user. This procedure is mandatory before any financial transactions to combat financial fraud, money laundering and tax evasion. Usually for the confirmation of identity the administration of the betting site asks to send for verification the documents confirming the identity and residence address of the customer.
- Have average odds. No betting site will agree to offer its players high odds all the time. Because it would simply go bankrupt and not have enough money to pay out big winnings. Of course, higher odds can be offered by the betting site as a short-term promotion. But usually such offers have very high wagering requirements.
- Feedback on the support and administration. Support is the face of the betting site. Ignoring clients or meaningless answers, blocking accounts for no reason, freezing the money in the account will make anyone give up on the services of a betting site, even at the highest odds.